DataU is part of the award winning Mekong Big Data family, a Cambodia based Data Science consultancy working with the nation’s leading Telcos, Banks, FinTechs, FMCGs, Media, NGOs and ISPs to name a few.
Our team includes technologists, data scientists, analysts and business, education & soft-skills professionals from Google, JP Morgan, McKinsey, Standard Chartered, Generali, WHO, UCL, MIT, Yale and Harvard.
At DataU we’re on a mission to affect change, create new, multi-generational opportunities and reimagine the growth of a nation; creating tomorrow’s data leaders, today.
The global supply of talent does not match demand.
DataU recruits, trains and deploys, industry-ready Data Scientists, fast.
At DataU we carefully select, assess and train highly motivated individuals from developing nation economies in the latest, industry-aligned Data Science skills.
The multi-generational and cross-societal impact that up-skilling a nation brings includes: increased GDP, greater socioeconomic & skills-based mobility and a new, high-value export class for typically low-skilled export markets, to name just a few.
Meet the Directors
15 years in Education, effective leadership and management systems. Masters in Leadership in Education, Vice Principal at leading UK Academy. Worked closely with Google Education to implement Digital Transformation.
Soft Skills Director
10+ years of excellence in soft skills, 7+ years spent in the startup world. Masters in Business. Further learning at Yale, Harvard and MIT. Passionate about people dev, organisational change management, neuroscience and behavioural science.
Making impact and changing lives, our traction so far...
Data doesn’t lie:
- Since Jan 2020 we’ve closed over $186k in revenue
- We’ve graduated our first class with 100% placement success
- Have data-evidenced gains in trainee IQ & EQ improvement
- Have massively increased graduate earnings & future potential
- Have 100% employer satisfaction
- Have been named the ‘Future of the TVET industry’
- Won Social Innovation Technology of the Year at CICTA20
- Are backed by the UK Gov’s Innovate Grant
- Are working with local Ministries and the Cambodian Govt.
- Are on track to graduate our second cohort and start our third