Want help with your online marketing, without spending a fortune?
DataU, Phnom Penh’s #1 Data Academy has partnered with GIZ to help local businesses like yours improve their marketing and talent development.
It’s official, DataU, Cambodia’s #1 Data & Digital Training Academy has arrived in Siem Reap!
Working with leading development partners including GIZ and local businesses like yours, we are excited to announce our first Digital Skills Development Programme designed to up-skill the Siem Reap workforce with powerful new data and marketing skills, to benefit you!
For businesses like yours, our team of local and international experts will work with local talent, training them in the latest digital marketing & data analysis techniques, focussed on your specific marketing needs.
Get more, do more - with DataU
When you sign up to the programme we will pair you with a team of dedicated local talent to understand your needs and turn those into a winning marketing strategy and campaign. You will not only receive great marketing assistance, designed to help boost your visibility and even earnings, but you will also help local talent retrain in new, life-changing skills. With smart, western-trained talent so hard to find locally, this is a great opportunity for you to get more and do more – you could even hire your project team to continue working with you after the programme.
How it works
Working with industry experts, entrepreneurs and business owners like yourself, your team of eager marketers will:
- Understand your needs – turning your business needs into marketing outcomes
- Understand your audience – helping target your marketing campaigns to the right customers
- Design your marketing strategy – building a facebook marketing campaign to delivers results
- Create the marketing ads – using the latest online tools they will even create your artwork and ad
- Run your marketing campaign – launching & monitoring your facebook ad campaign
- Analyse your results – deeply understanding campaign performance and outcomes
- Presenting their findings – reporting back on success and next steps
Through your participation in the programme you will also:
- Differentiate your business – separate yourself from your competition with great marketing
- Grow your audience – helping grow future business and growth opportunities
- Help retrain local khmer who’s jobs were affected by COVID – giving back to your community
- Train talent who could one day work for or with you – building local resources
About the Programme
When will it start: 24th May, 2021
How long will it last: 6-8 weeks
How much will it cost: $150 – this will go towards your Facebook Ad spend
Hurry, we have many companies wanting to take advantage of this offer – spaces are VERY limited.
Click Apply now to register your interest, first come first served.